Dim Sum Club
2550 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109
- pretty decent place. food tasty good n clean. ;) love their baked pork buns!
- This place has the best soup dumplings (a.k.a., Shanghai dumplings) I've ever had.
- Trying out their dinner service
- great place for dim sum. no line. great variety. fried rice is excellent. you can request for some made to order vegetarian options. 4.5/5
- A throw back atmosphere. Delicious dumplings but this is not a real dim sum place. Had full meals and rolling carts but really good! Staff was lovely! Sei sei
- I dont think the dim sum here is worth the price.
- Not top notch but the food was pretty good. Good price also
- Table service, not carts.
- The dim sum, and especially the dumplings, is the way to go. Choose from pork buns, steamed shrimp dumplings, pork and shrimp shumai, vegetarian dumplings, and soup dumplings.
- Veggie & Shanghai dumplings (we got four kinds and I loved them all actually) and the dessert with the black sesame paste were so tasty!
- Great dim sum selection at reasonable prices day or night!!
- Gostoso e preo justo
- Off the chain!
- Steamed buns and soup dumplings!
- Skip the Richmond lines and come here if you're in the mood for some clean dim sum and don't mind paying a bit more than what you'd pay in Chinatown
- Personal favorite goes in order, egg custard tart, spare ribs with plum sauce, pan fried bean curd ski roll with shrimp. Soup dumplings is not very impressive tho. All is fresh and steaming.
- Good dim sum
- The BAKED pork buns are outstanding.
- No crazy hour wait.
- 2550 is the correct address.