- Excellent selection of vegetable options with large windows in a laid back and fun atmosphere.
- You will always find a healthy and delicious meal here. We suggest you try the Kale Apple Salad!
- Healthy fast inexpensive yummy food. Get the mixed vegetables and colliflower. Yum.
- Meatballs are the best protein and roasted red pepper is the best sauce, both by a wide margin.
- Love the vegan options. Beets were my favorite
- Great lunch spot but would be even better if they played Lenny Kravitz "Dig In" on repeat
- Friday special: small plate for 5 bucks (instead of 7.50)
- Great spot for a quick lunch with plenty of healthy options!
- This is my first visit to Dig Inn, and I love it! Grilled salmon with asparagus and kale. Salmon was grilled upon ordering, and the veggies were fresh and not over cooked. I will be back!
- Sigh. You only get two sides now. Above average looking men in the line though around 12:30/1pm.
- Love this place - delicious healthy and cheap. The winter vegetables and Brussel sprouts are awesome.
- The new turkey is fannnnntastic
- ZocStars love this healthy hotspot! The food is insanely healthy and delicious, and everyone raves about the spicy meatballs!
- A relief from the more crowded dig inns in the city.
- Did the Braised Beef over farro with carrots and cauliflower. Delicious
- Love love love! Healthy tasty lunch! You can take it out if you full enough. Whatever you choose is good. Try tofu salad and one with peach. Enjoy
- It's hard to believe that any of the sides here are healthy. They are all doused in sauce or oil or both. Also, there is no difference between the small and large sizes
- All is good here- but I particular enjoy the roasted sweet potatoes
- Dietitian approved - and if you are on a budget get the small veggie plate - greens or grains, tofu on top, 2 veggies sides and a side of avocado - $7
- Love the Brussels at this location. They had a beautiful char and a nice crunch. The lemon chicken was moist and flavorful. Definitely will return.