- If you like the other Dig Inns, you will be disappointed with this one. A la carte style goes against what makes the others so great and easy.
- 4 sides for $10 vs. $16 at Westville...no brainer
- "I have high hopes for this place!" -Dude behind me right before being told that they ran out of the sandwich he wanted.
- Love their veggie options. If you're undecided on a side, ask for a taste of it.
- They don't really fill up the plates well. Ask them to top it up.
- Really similar to west ville, but different offerings. Nice space.
- My go-to lunch spot. The steak strips are great.
- If you've been to any other Dig Inn before and enjoyed it, you will HATE this one.
- Pricing is way more expensive vs other locations. A la carte of meat + 2 sides was $11 compared to meat + 3 sides for $8 at other spots. Never going back
- Healthy lunch options.
- Amazing, delicious and healthy food.. people is very friendly...
- 9 dollar juice... You kidding me bro?!
- If you stand in the wrong line, a Cobble Hill mom will kindly (or not) direct you to the right one.
- Good sides, but the chicken was inedible at this location. Midtown locations are much better.
- Quick and healthy lunch. Choose a base (rice, quinoa, greens), protein and two veggie sides.
- Reliable lunch options. Veggie plate is $8. Lines can be long but they move fast
- Great place!!
- Veggies are fresh and tasty
- Great deal. Really high quality food. Like moves quickly.
- I'm not sure they ever change the options out