- The nachos and a Tequila Sunrise on the patio is a great way to kick off a Friday afternoon.
- Fish tacos!
- Try the ginger snap.....
- Very accommodating for vegetarians, check it out!!!
- Amazing selection of tequila and mescal - not to mention some of the best cocktails you'll ever try. Try anything made with the habanero tequila, flavored salts, small batch bitters. Or the Painkiller
- Taco Thursdays; and Unique Margaritas creations (shaken...not blended)
- The calamari is amazing and the spicy maria is the perfect hangover cure
- Badd service
- Incredible guacamole, spicy tuna tostada (the seaweed salad that comes with it is awesome) and fish tacos. The cocktails are all great, but I'm partial to the Hemingway daiquiri.
- The downtown punch is the best! All the bartenders are great. Jess and Shannon are amazing! The rangoons are so yummy. Menu is Perfect for vegans and gluten free friends
- Never had a bad meal here.. The wharf mojito and guacamole is a must
- Order a drink called the St. Germain and have them add mango. It's amazing! AKA Edwin's St. Germainer
- Peach Sangria Made By Jess is amazing! Thursdays you can get a HUGE plate of food for only $5!!!
- great Mexican and very reasonable prices
- Love, love, love this place! Very creative menu. Everything is delicious and bursting with flavor. Great location too.
- Fantastic vegan menu
- Brunch is great, but make a reservation.
- Sit upstairs for a view of the harbor or to have a drink. The passion of Spice and Spicy Paloma has quite the kick!
- My favorite was the Duck Tostada
- Fish tacos and house made margaritas!!!