Desano Pizza Bakery
$ $ $
94 Stuart St
Charleston, SC 29403
- BYOW! Bring your own wine!!!
- Expensive. They don't sell it by the slice. You cannot alter toppings. Bottled drinks only. $3.50 for a drink.
- I am surprised that a pizza place is rated by what salads are sold, and for not selling pizza by slice seems to matter. This is the best pizza in Charleston, I am talking about real, Italian pizza!
- Legit! Italian style (think crust, sweeter sauce, salty meats). Go Desano!
- The Desano pizza was fantastic!The staff was the best though - very friendly and helpful and gave our 2 boys some dough to mess around with while waiting for our food. We will definitely be back!!
- Bring a truckload of people and manga.
- Pizza was good, but very disappointed in the salads. A cup of spinach, 3 grape tomatoes and a slice of mozzarella for $7 and calling it a Caprese salad is not cool!
- Decent pie and BYOB