Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- You can close your eyes and ramdomly point at the menu and order whatever your finger lands on and your guaranteed to love it.
- Sausage and roasted peppers are great! And the tiramisu, too.
- Stick with the basics. Skip the cheese tort app & angel hair porcini. Service is excellent.
- You can't make reservations so get there reaaaaaaaaaaaaally early if you plan to eat at a decent time. Gets busy reaaaal quick.
- Mediterranean salmon. Awesome.
- Oh Lord, The White Chocolate Bread Pudding is to die for. The Stuffed Shells are what I usually get and they are vegetarian but FABULOUS!
- Many Italian favorites! Large quantity for a great price!
- very good food (the Pasta DePalma is fantastic) but the dessert is really what keeps me coming back. DO NOT LEAVE without having the BREAD PUDDING! It is without a doubt the BEST you will ever have.
- Porcini sauce -- it would make even cardboard taste amazing.
- At least one restaurant that I can praise about. Good service, great food, good beer and wine options! I had the chicken calzone and it was delicious and big enough to split with someone.
- Stuffed shells! Wonderful. A lot of the other pasta dishes are good too!
- Gorgonzola filet is probably the best steak I've had since I got out of county. Everything here is sublimely flavored, without being over powered with seasoning, like the chains do. Worth the trip.
- Bread sticks onion and spinach were delicious! I had the pine nut salmon and it was good but the dessert was to die for! you must try the white chocolate bread pudding! Our waitress Vivi was the BEST!
- Pasta DePalma with Prosciutto.
- Calzone is delicious!
- I'm not sure you could go wrong with anything. Everything I have ever tried over the past 20 years has been wonderful!
- Try the featured mushroom lasagna, it's AMAZING!! Fresh pasta & fresh cheese.
- anything you order will be great
- Get their bread pudding!!! It's so good!
- Awesome Italian food and a decent local craft beer selection!