Diner, Breakfast, American
- Awesome diner, don't listen to the whiners, they just love to complain lol
- Just don't do it...
- Don't need to register license plate on weekends
- Eat food at Dennys if you are drunk. But only if you are drunk.
- I don't know why, but I seem to love to always come here and have some coffee and that's all.
- Great because it's always open and always has pancakes
- Food was good & the service from Corina was great
- Don't try the cinnamon pancake special unless you have the heart of a child, if your heart is any older it WILL EXPLODE
- Sausage isn't very good but everything else was okay
- Great service but the Grand Slam breakfast is not as good as in the US. Overly-salty bacon, tasteless sausage. Pancakes were good.
- Excelente comida y servicio. Siempre muy limpio
- Ask to be served by Adam. Very Kind, Genuine and a Fun Server. He always goes that extra mile.
- Limited veggie options :(
- Wifi dencan1755 as of oct.27/12
- Wifi password is dencan1755 (as of Oct 2012)
- Try the Fish and Chips
- Great service and we were served fast
- Denny's, one of my favourite places to dine, always stop by the Prize Claw machine. (if applicable)
- Register your license plate at the front counter so you don't get towed.