1440 Yonge St. (at St. Clair)
Toronto, ON M4T 1Y5
- Great little spot. Asian slaw was awesome. Definitely check it out if you're midtown.
- The Tuscan Tomato soup here is to die for.
- Jammies will change your life
- The Strawberry Jammies are totally addictive.
- On the way to work the best is a double decker smoked bacon and aged cheese sandwich toasted with a kicking horse three sisters coffee. Perfect to start the day. Thank you delica
- Must have the spicy bird. They have lots if great stuff but this sandwich is the one that always brings me back.
- The fresh gazpacho is amazing on a summer day
- Wonderful roast beef sandwich, incredible banana bread and a mushroom soup to die for!!! Can't go wrong
- Have the spicy bird sandwhich. It's scrumptious!
- Have the Ham and Cheese sandwich...it's not called that but it's awesome.
- Chilli. Chilli. Chilli.
- Curried chicken sandwich! Mmmm!
- Incredibly healthy soups and salads but just enough bad in delicious cookies to keep me happy. I love the Asian chicken salad and this detox chicken soup is full of great flavour
- Very cute spot for lunch. All of their sandwiches and soups are delicious.
- Toronto.com recommends grilled cheese "Aged white cheddar, crisp apple, fresh thyme and a drizzle of honey are grilled between thick slices of ACE multigrain for an elegant take on a familiar classic"
- The food is incredibly delicious here! And they're pasteries taste so homemade! Be sure to get their Oreo cookie!!
- Try the House Salmon Club. So good.
- Apple/cheddar sandwich
- Delicious Parisienne sandwich but It's heavy on the mustard! Wasabe-like spiciness!
- Food and service is awesome... Plus the place is soo cute