The Delhi Club (新德里餐廳)
3/F, Block C, Chungking Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Rd
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
+852 2368 1682
- This chicken is a bit hot but taste good
- A native Indian cuisine with great taste & very reasonable prices, highly recommended ^_^ but within the same building (Chungking Mansion) a lot of tough competitors (other Indian cuisines) present...
- Nann is always good and no disappointment
- My fav Indian rest in HK ever.
- Food is average
- good variety of different curries
- Good Indian. Go up the elevator to the 3rd floor in Block C.
- The best Indian food is here!
- Tandori fish was yummy
- Kinda sketch but pretty good indian food.
- This is a well hidden gem. Try the mutton korma and saffron rice.
- Same staff and decor since the first time I went there.... 10 years ago ! Chicken Tikka Massala is a must.
- rmb to order cheese naan =)
- Baigan masala & spinach paneer are a must.
- Reasonable indian food but not as good as some of the other indian restaurants around.
- The fish tikka and mutton vindaloo are both fantastic.