3410 Delaware Ave (at Kenview Ave)
Tonawanda, NY 14217
- Get the Asparagus Fries - perfect size to share, and it's a vegetable!
- try the rarebit..... rich & cheesy and the bread is toasted perfectly!!! great job Delaware!!!
- 25 people in our party and the service was excellent! The food also was delishhhhhhh. Chvre Mac and cheese was great.
- Bloody Mary's and $.50 wings during Sabres games
- Marco was amazing! Great dinner, well paced, great drinks, like i said, amazing service! Thank u marco :)
- Make sure you end your meal with a "bag of donuts" dessert. Absolutely amazing!
- Pretzel burger...very good!
- Asparagus fries, wedge salad, and pretzelweck brisket burger all great.
- they need an enclosed entrance. sittin on bench 20mins inside is so cold!!
- The asparagus fries (deep fried asparagus with two sauces) are unusual and delicious!
- My college-age daughter's favorite place to go. Great meatless or vegetarian selections on the menu.
- Gourmet Meatloaf, Grain bowl with Shrimp, awesome Asparagus fries. Drinks were great. Love this place. ...
- Good burgers, lots of drink options
- Great steamed mussels
- Great burgers!
- Order the Frenchy if you dig pear!
- Great food. Inexpensive, could charge a lot more for what you get
- Terrible service-we asked for another server and were told no- because our server would "get mad". Was not asked what drinks we wanted. If you get Marcus ask for another server or leave.
- Great place. Good beers on tap, staff was friendly and the B.L.A.S.T was superb. Really.
- Our server, Gino, was fabulous. The pt was surprisingly delicious. Chicken and Waffle sandwich not so much. My boyfriend raved about the deviled eggs.