Fast Food, Tacos
1120 W 14 Mile Rd (North Manitou Avenue)
Clawson, MI 48017
- GREAT FOOD AND CHESP!!! Way better than Taco Bell's mystery meat
- Strawberry churro ftw
- Come in after ten and be greeted by me :) you won't regret it
- It was good nothing that I can distinguish but better than Taco Bell.
- Wow was super let down tonight going thru the drive thru. This is how they filled my drink. And I asked for lots of inferno sauce. I got two packs of mild sauce.
- Fresh ingredients. Great guacamole. Low prices. Friendly staff. Fast service.
- This is a Mexican fast food place, most authentic than other Mexican restaurants, try the fish tacos, the slow cooked beans and the caramel churro-style dessert.
- Good deals on Tuesdays, but the service is slow and sometimes the tacos are very poorly put together.
- Crispy shrimp tacos are my fav!
- The new turkey tacos are pretty good, although my favorite are still the grilled chicken tacos with that special sauce.
- They do all sorts of specials, today was 29c taco day! Sign up on their website to get 2 grilled chicken tacos too.
- Get the chicken soft taco with no sauce its almost good for you.
- This place is disgusting and I don't know how anybody can eat it.
- They worst possible food! But, they do have delicious churros! Better than Taco-Ball!
- Vote for superdavedj at ctvr.us/superdavedj
- Veggie works burrito, ftw.
- Gross food! Never again!
- No 9 rocks!
- Ask for super Dave at night
- Their shrimp tacos are amazing. The churros are even more amazing. Yummm