Deja Vu Restaurant And Bar
American, Bar, Breakfast
- Every time I'm here, I have the strangest feeling like I've been here before. Probably because it's where I got my start back when it was called "Clyde's Comedy Corner," but still, it's very strange.
- Amazing food, great service for the time... I love Deja Vu and fuck you.
- Catherine is amazing
- SHYT, I'm here at 1pm, had the classic breakfast with meat it I licked the plate, my bf had a bacon cheese burger he licked the plate,it's a Monday,the server was on point as well as the food
- Skip the fries. Terrible. Crawfish Po' Boy, however, was tasty for a late night fix.
- I You Ever Visit New Orleans you Have To Try Deja Vu Restaurant & Bar! Fabulous Food And The Staff Excellant!
- Open 24 hours. Cheddar omelette is AMAZING
- killer on oyster and shrimp po boy
- best fried green beans ever. Also, open 24-7 so really good for drunk food and watching the strippers come in after their shifts on bourbon st. Seedy as hell but for some reason, i miss it.
- Corned beef and hash was great @ 5am. Service was horrible. Took waaay too long to get our food and it wasn't even busy.
- They have an amazing grilled cheese sandwich here.. Just ask! Not on the menu!
- $5.99 steak night Tuesday & Thursday. Cooked to perfection!!
- Closer to the hotel than Clover Grill. Fingers crossed.
- Pro tip: fried green beans! Literally the worst sounding best thing ever.
- I agree on the Bloody Marys. they are the best.
- service is horrible- one waitress to wait all tables and a bartender who doesnt help much...
- Love the catfish po' boy!
- Kristy is a great bartender!
- Breakfast 24 hours a day! Try the biscuits and gravy, it's awesome!
- Great place for $5.99 Steak Night. Watch the prices for events, specials are gone and most prices are 15-25% higher