- Best marinara sauce in town.
- Steak is good, that's about it... Pretty sure nothing is made from scratch here. What Italian place won't make a pizza into a calzone?! A place with only pre-made calzones! That's who!
- Everything is great.... food/ service/ desserts top notch...
- Get a half carafe of wine and enjoy excellent desserts.
- Good Italian food.
- Try the manicotti
- If you try anything, let it be the deserts!
- Dont get the sandwiches the pastas look better plus the pastas come with way more food
- Sooo good!
- Best cannoli ever! That's saying a lot because as the name suggests, I travel often.
- I love there food, the best Italian Food I have tasted.
- Yummy marinara - great spaghetti -- No main dishes with a lot of veggies which is disappointing....
- The meatballs can't be beat.
- The egglpant parmasean is the BEST!
- Reservations are probably a good idea on the weekends.
- Its ok. I was visiting from out of state, it seems to be the same as years ago which is too bad. Garlic bread has a burnt taste. Definitely not worth the money. But the staff was nice.