- Go on a Monday. Buy one get one free night.
- Shrimp and crawfish diavolo. That is all.
- Love the calzones! Get extra sauce - it's great too!
- A little pricey, but food is good. If ordering gluten free, let them know as soon as you arrive, it will make it go faster. I ordered a spicy dish, and it wasn't spicy. It was good, don't get me wrong
- One of my favorite restaurants in Btown. The lasagna is awesome, shrimp and crawfish diavolo is incredible! The sauce is the perfect combo of sweet and spicy.
- The cheese lasagna is the best!
- Meat lasagna is exquisite!
- Get the wed happy hour menu 4-6!
- Did not realize they have free wifi! Handy if you arrive earlier than whoever you're meeting. Also: half-price wine Weds.
- Daily 4-6p there are great $5 app/dinner specials -
- Ummm. An hour later-where is our food? Empty drinks. Come on servers, get it together!
- Get the calamari appetizer. Just do it.
- if you go for lunch, try the half calzone and half salad with the greek calzone and deangelos salad, its fantastic!
- Amazing pizza. Chicken cesar salad is yimmmyyyy !!!