Dead Eye Dick's
$ $ $
- Cheddar Fries are delicious, perfect appetizer for kids too!
- Angus Burger, definitely hand prepared. Awesome.
- You might think, a seafood place with burgers? Eh I'll stick with the seafood, but let me tell you: their Deadeye burger is ON POINT. A juicy tender patty, firm and moist buttery bun...perfection.
- Great lobster mash - can't go wrong with any of the seafood. Grab a pint, enjoy the view, and dig into a swordfish steak.
- Lobster Club sandwich. Lobster is definitely fresh. Delicious, fresh seafood, can't go wrong.
- Spinach and Arugula Salad with Hanger Steak, best food I've experienced on Block Island so far.
- Great outdoor patio and seating with Adirondack chairs
- The tuna is to die for!!!
- Amazing tuna!!!!!
- Anything seafood!!!
- Fried oysters
- Fried oysters
- Fired oysters
- Can't go wrong with any of the seafood here. Don't skip the appetizers. The seared scallops were amazingly fresh and the crab cakes were definitely stuffed with crab. Fantastic service too!
- Great service and experience here. The statler chicken was our favorite and the shrimp from the surf and turf was great too.
- No dogs allowed inside or outside!
- This place "gets it" regarding the Block Island experience. Not a touristy off-the-ferry place, it is islandy and fun. Decent food, good views (porch) and good crowd. Both seafood & burger-ish stuff.
- Great fish and chips! Service was great too!
- Lobster BLT. Do it.
- Wow delicious. Worth the money. Swordfish and lobster linguini were omnominous! And the view is fab!