de Bellotas (Jamón y Vino)
上海市, 上海市 200021
+86 21 6384 1382
- Even better than el willy and much cheaper. Highly recommended. Get the bellotas, foie gras with ribs& seafood paella!!!!
- This tiny Xintiandi spot serves up a variety of Spanish classics as well as a small range of Italian risottos, including the must-order ham and mushroom risotto (38RMB).
- I am Spanish, and so far this is the best tapas place I've been at in Shanghai. The Bravas are not "bravas", but texture is great and the alioli is very good. Just make sure to ask to spice them up.
- Overpriced tiny dishes
- Paella is great and the cheese with honey, nice restaurant
- I like the peanuts here
- Great food, great service, reasonable prices: best Spanish restaurant in town.
- Rmb50 set lunch with pasta and risotto options is good for a mid day treat.
- Again fantastic, way the best tapas in shanghai
- Really bad quality food! The potatos are dry , The croquetas are boring and tasteless... I woukd go to ELWILLY pay a little bit more and have good food! Great service though!!!!
- Lunch set are overpriced
- Wifi password 63841382
- Ham and melon is nice, and the potato wedges, nom!
- Cosy little place