3337 Sutherland Ave
Knoxville, TN 37919
- Had the $6 pizza for lunch on Monday...hot, fresh, thin, crispy crust...just the way I like it. Any pizza (small/med/lg) is just $6 on Sundays & Mondays!
- "I'll have the special" whatever it is, it's always good, cheap, and fast.
- The Sutherland ave store is better than old city.
- The best lasagne hands down. Unfortunately, you can only get it on Tuesday and it sells out fast. *Bob, please make more lasagne*
- Every wednesday, $5 one pound calzones, in my opinion best calzone you'll find in knoxville!
- Tuesdays you can get homemade lasagna and cheesy bread for only $5. Oh, and you get a pound of food.
- Steer clear of the Italian sub. It unsettled my tummy.
- Old city store is garbage. Sutherland is where it's at.
- old city location is better