21 Ocean Avenue
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
- Try the Baked Haddock. Excellent dish. The awesome vegetarian pizza was equally as good.
- Wonderful happy hours apps. Beautiful view. I loved the ginger snap cocktail. Yum. The beat thing: they are open year round.
- Love the Seafood Raviolis!
- The garlic knots are awesome! It was very crowded, so make a reservation, and either bike or take an Uber! Our party had the crab roll, the open faced seafood ravioli and the fish and chips. Awesome!
- After 1hr wait- they gave our reservation away, food just ok, bathrooms were a mess. "Outside" table was behind thick plastic, on a beautiful night. Much better options in KPT.
- Hard to imagine but....the "Meat" pizza was da bomb!! Seriously....blew me away. Forget the seafood, get the pizza!!
- The raviolis with lobster and the cheesecake are awesome and trust me it's a french gourmet who says so
- Great food, attentive staff, kid friendly with large portions. Clam chowder is a must! I wasn't overly impressed w/ the cocktails (they sound better than they taste), but everything else was fantastic
- Fish and chips. Burger. Happy hour.
- skip the calamari...
- Awesome bloody Mary's and great outdoor deck
- Sit outside for drinks and then dinner. The kids will love the ice cream sandwich
- Try Opus 10 - spectacular food, views and ambience
- This place has super great views, drinks, and waitstaff. The girls at the front desk were overly snobby but I'd suggest people simply ignore them and grab a seat on the deck like we did!
- The steak and lobster pizza is delicious.