8600 Olive Blvd
St Louis, MO 63132
- Best hidden gem in the city! You'll be obsessed too, I promise. Bun with fried egg rolls on top is my go-to, and the bahn-mi is rockin! Best service and food.
- The Pho Bo Vien
- The Pho Bo Vien is very good for a cold day.
- Really great food. Had the lemon grass chicken and it was great.
- L2 is way to go!
- Amazing authentic Vietnamese food. Try to noodle bowls!
- Great stuff. Get the spring rolls.
- Try the spring rolls
- Eat cheaply with the shredded pork rice platter: a savory egg cake, a glazed rib pork chop, "shredded" pork and lots of rice. (Joe Bonwich)