Danforth Pizza House
920 Danforth Ave (Jones)
- Pretty decent pizza here but very busy. Recommend calling ahead to order
- Order a pie and take it over to the Only Cafe to enjoy with a beer.
- If you try to call in an order and the line is busy you should just walk over to order. When it gets busy they stop taking phone orders. It might take a while but its the best pizza in Toronto.
- Pizza is good.
- Definitely try the "Angry Bee".
- The House Special is great. We also had a pineapple and bacon version that was awesome too.
- Best pizza I've ever had
- Most authentic pizza in Toronto
- Best pizza on the east side.
- Best pizza on the Danforth, get the large with extra cheese, mushroom, pepperoni, peppers and you will NOT be disappointed