- Try the raw kibbee. It's only served on Saturdays. Great menu with large portions.
- Incredibly delicious beef kabobs, sugar cookies, hummus, bread, and Turkish coffee.
- Everything was very good, plenty of food to share. Friendly and attentive service, will definitely come back.
- Get the fried cauliflower!
- Good food would recommend to a friend
- I loved everything I tried here! You should try the baklava!
- Amazing syrian food! Save room for dessert!
- Get the hummus, pay the 1.50 upcharge for the Tabouli salad instead of house salad, get the choclava (chocolate baklava) have not tried a single dish there I have not liked, always have a doggy bag
- little restaurant - BIG flavors: middle eastern food done really, really well