2276 S Colorado Blvd (E Iliff Ave)
Denver, CO 80222
- Try shawarma & rice
- Bigger baklava!
- I have yet to try something that I don't like! This place is delicious!
- You can't beat their homemade pita. It arrives steaming hot at your table. Delicious shawarma!
- Enjoy better middle eastern food than they have at Jerusalem, it's Syrian
- Delicious food, but bad service!
- Vegetarian sampler for veggies!!!!
- Love their greek salad!
- Hummus entree....just perfect (and enough for 3 people)
- This is, by far, the best Middle Eastern food around the metro.
- House salad.
- Lamb kofta + hummus.
- outdoor seating
- Avoid like the plague! It's under new management and it is overpriced and terrible, everything tastes off from the hommos to the Shawarma, here's what became of mine. Yuck! B(
- Try the Veggie Combo - Vegetarians can eat well at Middle Eastern places!! So much goodness!! We also got grilled shrooms & hummus!!
- Try the Meat Combo - Lots of lamb, beef & chicken!!
- Great food, but inattentive service. Our waitress was talking on her cell while running our check, which we waited 20 minutes for.