- The lamb and cheese bourek (phyllo pastry cones), and the Turkish delights are fantastic. This store is a neighborhood treasure.
- Pick up some hummus & fresh pitas. Best in the neighborhood.
- The Turkish delights and cheese pastries are addictive as crack. Look in the back for exotic grains, spices, and other pantry items.
- The Falafel sandwich is delicious and a steal at $4.50. Cheapest and best lunch on Atlantic Avenue.
- Best falafel pitas for only $4!
- Lamb samboosak complements the falafel oh so well!
- America's Original Pita!
- The home made taramasalata is great
- Great Middle Eastern breads, pastries, hummus and dips...way more authentic than Sahadis down the street
- the spinach pita is great
- Awesome as always!
- Everything in this place is delicious. One of the best falafel in Brooklyn!
- There's not a single bad thing here. Everything is amazing, especially the falafel sandwiches and baklava.
- Try the spinach and or meat pies!
- order pita
- Amazing falafel and Hommus. Musaka and pickled cabbage are great too!
- 6 loaves of whole wheat pita for $1 - can't beat that!
- Get their hommus! Best in the city.
- This location appears to be a FACTORY that does NOT serve food.