$ $ $ $
18-20 Suffolk Parade
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 2AE
+44 1242 700055
- On Mondays (Jazz night) cocktails are buy one, get one free for a couple of hours.
- Good music and great service
- One of the best places in Cheltenham. Lovely food and great setting.
- If you're feeling brave, go for a zombie cocktail!
- Tip the cocktail waiter, otherwise suffer the appalling service. We were the only table in the cocktail bar, and we had to practically beg the waiter to serve us. Nice cocktails, crap waiter.
- Food is good, live jazz music on Mondays, good stuff, however it is NOT molecular gastronomy restaurant. Category is set wrongly!
- Having a party here and need some quality evening entertainment? Why not check out www.deckstardeluxe.co.uk
- Amazing food set in a classic venue. One of the best meals I have ever had.
- Fav eating place in town. Great food and setting. Highly recommend.
- Gorgeous restaurant! Good customer service!
- The Cinderella mocktail is awesome!!
- DaffoDeal - 'Dailies' Main course and a glass of wine only 10!
- Fab restaurant in a stunning location!
- Closer down now - gone into liquidation
- Jazz night makes this place the best place to spend Monday nights.