Da Dong Roast Duck (大董烤鸭 Da Dong Roast Duck)
- Duck over to the FREE WINE bar while you wait for your duck.
- There is a reason the wine in the waiting area is free. Drinks at the bar are very reasonable and won't make you want to spit out whatever it is that you've ordered.
- verpriced. Beautiful restaurant but starting cleaning the open woodfire duck oven at 9pm while all the guests are still having dinner is unacceptable! The smell of detergent kills everything!
- No matter how many Peking duck places I try, Dadong is my NO1 go to for Peking duck.
- No matter how many Peking duck places I try, I always come back to Dadong as my No1 choice for Peking duck.
- El pato espectacular. Dimsum, tallarines, xiao long bao
- Expensive but the duck is really good. Presentations are creative. A group of 4 can get away with the small portions on most. Decor is usually weird but meant to be fancy. Good for biz and visitors.
- Very disappointing. Not nearly as good as the meal I had in Beijing. Everything was way too sweet for some reason. (I would recommend Da Dong if u r in Beijing though)
- If you don't want to reserve or wait show up after 8:15pm
- Pricy, service is OK except they only receive dinner reservation at 5 and 7 pm. Fusion food, paired with Chinese poem, yes, poem, you can read but can not eat. Duck is good, sea cucumber is so creamy.
- Bejing duck is so tender
- Peking Duck
- very good in all aspects.
- The best beijing duck finally arrived to Shanghai!!!
- Duck, seafood soup, beef, seafood, black bean noodles (zha jiang mian) are all terrific
- Reserve a table for 7pm and then still need to wait 15 minutes. Duck was good, fish fillets very good, doumiao with garlic good. Friend wanted the bbq eel, I didn't like it so much.
- Really bad management. I reserved a table at 7pm, and the receptionist told me that I gotta wait coz' the people who are at the table hasn't finished yet. So, we waited for another 30 minterrible
- Duck is the best! The rest is not worth it!