Café, Italian, Coffee Shop
- Love the Berry Bliss..refreshing.
- Waitress named Edna is very very rude.
- The food is awesome. A bit on the pricey side but good quality. Tomato chutney is to die for.
- Must try the Gourmet Chicken Pie
- Big nice sofa seats, lovely cranberry juice! Perfect way to wind down after a long day.
- Horrible service! Waiter so blur
- Ordered pizza, lasagne, salad and mushroom soup. None of which is of great taste. Coffee is good though.
- Spicy aglio olio linguine with beef bacon!
- Bad service and you need to remind them twice or even triple to have 2 glass of sky juice while there's only 4tables of customers which their food had been served!
- Spicy chicken & mushroom pasta! <3 gourmet chicken pie.. Iced chocolate And honeycomb gold rush!!
- The hot Chamomile tea here is almost a cure for insomnia! Loves it.
- Food serving is very slow. The Indian lady waitress dont even want to serve our food when our food was ready from kitchen.
- Loved the puff pastry on top of the gourmet mushroom pie.
- Broccoli soup is a must!
- Food is awesome,but they crew forgot my order for wasting my time 30minutes, after i try asking wer is my order ,the crew only say sorrt that he forgot put in my order, disappointed service here
- Love their mushroom soup
- Comfort food for me... Chai latte still the best in town.. Although it's pricey
- The fish&chips here is my fav.
- Should improve your service
- Like their chicken pie the most. Irresistible.