Eastern European, Cocktail, Karaoke
- BEST Caesar in town. They add a splash of red wine. Fantastic stuff.
- If you like old school hip hop. Book a late dinner on a Friday night, and stay for the loud music and good drinks. Beef flank w/ risotto to die for!
- Best place to hang, drink, eat AND work. Tons of cool events and DJ's to choose from, drink specials. Check the twitter! @Czehoski
- New chef Nolan had brought his amazing creme caramel to the menu. Mmm
- DJ barbi plays here with Teezdale on Saturdays
- Just had the summerlicious menu. Fantastic! The halibut was mouth watering. As well as the lamb. Love Czehoski!
- Rooftop patio is the best place to sit in the summer.
- Try the fish and chips.
- Get the Palmerston if you enjoy uninspired, overcooked burgers with no flair or taste!
- Chef Nolan is the best
- If you don't know how to say it. It's Che-hos-ski. Great food, great atmosphere.
- Crap service but delish food. The short ribs are fall of the bone good. Mmmm
- Great steak frites and I can barely go a week without their cheeseburger. Nom.
- Sang karaoke on Wednesday nights in the backroom
- AMAZING poutine and drinks. They just need to understand that main dishes don't come an hour and a half after appetizers
- I didn't like this place. Noisy, the portions are small, and service is not good. Even the Caesar salad, there are betters in town. Won't came back.
- Guaranteed to turn your Friday night from a good night to a great night.
- Try the Crab Mac And Cheese - Sooooo rich and filled with goodness!
- Try the House Made Marshmallows - They spell my last name. Omg I heart chef Nolan @czheoski
- Waiters are understaffed. Non burger dishes are pretty decent, if a little over priced. Disappointed with burgers, but pleased with crab mac and cheese.