Cuz's Seafood and Restaurant
108 S Beach Blvd
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520
- The eggplant is the best
- Delicious crab legs and fried shrimp
- The boiled crawfish are excellent-but expensive-the remolaude sauce is delicious! But the boiled shrimp Poboy is served cold. The fries are AMAZING!
- So the crab ballz & crab cakes aren't the best. Unless you like blue crab! The touffe is awesome! Not a big fan of the bisque! The shrimp Po boy was great ask for a side of remoulade sauce
- Fried green tomatoes OMG
- Sit on the deck in back. It overlooks the bayou.
- Great seafood! Always fresh! Service can be slow tho so don't try to fit eating here during your lunch hour
- Crawfish, bisque and gumbo....fantastic!
- many items but their crawfish is one of the best. since they moved service is much improved. you can"t go wrong.