$ $ $
- Excellent interior design, good service, food is very good. Not a great beer selection.
- The worst Restaurant I have been. 2 hours waiting for my food and never come out, never happen that in my life, and the manager doesn't matter for that. That's unacceptable!!
- Friendly service
- Food was great
- Cortes y papas a la francesa
- Loved the fried green tomatoes & lamb burger. Soup du jour was Crab & Lemongrass - yummy. Great service but very noisy.
- The food was amazing! Loved being able to sit outside and people watch.
- Reserve the outside seating
- Esta de Wow de lo mejor que te puedes encontrar en el centro de Atlanta servicio instalaciones todo y la Rumana de la barra amable y platicadora
- Delicious ribeye and amazing service!
- Man the service is A1 and the food is even better.
- Great wine list and the steak is
- Reese was the best waiter! The Mac and cheese and asparagus are great. Overall, it was a great experience.
- The vanilla salt crust on the prime rib is interesting. It imparts a unique flavor to the meat... I like it.
- This is a great place to get delicious steaks and yummy drinks
- The center cut filet mignon is great!
- Brussels sprouts are great and they will prepare without bacon. Apple cobbler delicious and light
- Tbe service was excellent! There is large wine selection and good mixed drinks. The food is amazing!
- Great wines - trust the sommelier!
- Terrible service, food was way overpriced, the "special" ended up being $70????? I don't recommend unless you just have money to throw away!