3034 Dundas St. West (High Park Ave.)
- Saag Paneer from heaven! Make sure to get the garlic naan.
- Highly recommend the Goan fish.
- 2nd time at Curry Twist just as amazing as the first. You have to have the Lamb Madras.
- Everything was delicious !! Just eat all the foods
- Best Indian in the city!
- Sunday night take-out [or eat in] from Curry Twist is the best...one feast and two days of delectable left overs. This is my absolute favorite Indian food in the city.
- Food is amazing, but some has a spicy kick to it!
- Butter Chicken & Garlic Naan are fab!
- Excellent place. Good portions, great prices, delicious food.
- Everything is good but always check the specials and curry shrimp if you like it hot.
- Generous portions of delicious North Indian dishes and perfect space for groups. There are many things worth trying in this restaurant. Read my full review and see my recommendations.
- For vegetarians: Try Daal Palak with peas Pulao, it's fabulous!
- Big portions... I like
- Best Indian in Toronto for sure
- Best naan in the city, hands down.
- Get the garlic nann! You won't regret it! Your date might...
- Great garlic naan and chicken pasanda