31 Cuppage Road, Cuppage Terrace (Cuppage Road)
- Better than expectations. Great when you get butter chicken cravings after a vegan run.
- Onion Bhaji. Tomato Dhania Shorba. Chicken Tikka. Goan Fish Curry. Keema Mattar. Aloo Gobhi. Saffron Rice. Green Salad. Champagne. Mojito.
- Vindaloo has 10 spice levels - 2 was medium spicy and pretty potent
- I'm not sure why people are saying there is vegan food here. Everything is cooked with ghee (clarified butter). Additionally, most dishes have milk, yoghurt or cheese.
- Butter chicken , chicken Tikka and chicken biryani
- Amazing Indian food. Most of the vegetarian choices are ideal for vegan too.
- Amazing Indian food! In the vegetarian section there's a lot for vegan too!
- Try their cheese chicken tandoori.. it's not on the menu but special requests are entertained. So be imaginative and they will be creative for you. Yes.. The service is that great!
- Amazing Goan fish curry
- Steamed white rice is $6++ per plate! Other than the outrageous price of the white rice, the curry is pretty decent.
- Trust the suggestions of the maitre d... you will not be let down!!!
- Good food
- The food here is absolutely phenomenal and the service is the excellent. Can't recommend them enough!
- Great food, great service! Highly recommended!
- Great setting, free live band nearby and good food
- Expensive if you are on a travelling budget. 17 dollar for a kingfisher. Nice atmosphere.
- Great outdoor dining and the food does not disappoint.
- sobbing best food ever
- Try the potato on a savoury pasty base covered in what looked like yoghurt which was delicious! An amazing fusion of tastes, that for me was sublime!