The Curator, Coffee & Cocktails
194 Legaspi St, Legaspi Park View (Carlos Palanca)
Makati City, Makati City
- This intimate place is the ideal hideout for coffee drinkers wishing to escape the overwhelming responsibility of cooking a multinational corporation's books.
- Best seat is by the bar! Enjoy your drink while chatting with the bartenders. Also, if you're not quite sure what to get, they're always willing to whip up something off menu. :-)
- They are located inside Cyrano. Great third wave coffee place within the metro!
- One can immediately sense their passion for serving quality coffee once you step inside the cafe. As a first time guest, I was even offered a complimentary cup. One of the few best in Manila.
- Try the summer related espresso with different type of sugar in test tubes to choose from! Note that coffee is up to 5:30pm a day only and cocktails are served by 6pm :)
- Awesome place. An escape from the busy Makati streets.
- Haven't tasted their specialty coffee but The Curator himself, Jericson Co, can craft cocktails to fit your current mood.
- Fantastic service and excellent whisk(e)y selection, especially for Manilla. They have the absolutely divine and extraordinarily rare bourbon "George T. Stagg" in stock. Beware: it's 73% alcohol.
- Say hi to Jeric and Yoma at the bar; they'll take good care of you.
- Very hidden place! But still worth searching for hehe. Ask the barista for sweetener! :)
- One word: awesome. The guy named Jericson (sp?) custom-made me a cocktail I hadn't been able to find anywhere else in the country!
- Great coffee (the best latte) and service. Quiet, too, at least when we dropped by.
- Great place to chill. It's a very intimate space, low key from outside, you'd think twice, is this really the place? You walk into a door and you see this hidden lair.
- Great coffee experience! Thanks to Ivan the barista for entertaining us
- Curator is like Hogwarts' 'Room of Requirements' where you'll only find it & get in if you're looking for a place to try out concoctions pretty new to your tastebuds.
- Favourite low key spot in Makati. Serving up good coffee and even better cocktails. Brunch menu is also appetising.
- Tricky to find, but once inside it's like a secret hideout with friendly faces and great music. The coffee is great, but the cocktails are phenomenal. The whisky and gin menu is pretty impressive too.
- Authentic and intimate ambient. Great coffee and value.
- *sigh* you can't have your coffee and drink it too...
- Love for the craft, ambience and service. A winner.