8654 Main St
Woodstock, GA 30188
- My girlfriend & I love this place. Highly recommend checking it out!
- Was not that impressed. The cupcake itself was very dry. May even have been a day old. Frosting was just too sweet and exceptionally chalky
- Birthday cupcake had bacon in it, red velvet had rocks in it. Bad cupcakes, worse business ethics.
- Cupcakes were dry, heavy n no flavor. Was told by a friend they weren't good but want it to try it anyway. She was right.
- Cute store, but the red velvet cupcake I had was very dry...
- Cupcake wasn't bad but wasn't amazing either.
- Getting something for my God daughters bday and not getting one for me - hardest thing ever. Lol. EVERYTHING Looks AMAZING.
- Love that they have GF offerings on Sat AND Sun! Delicious and moist and lovely.
- Cupcakes were excellent. No dry cake here... Good and fresh... Better than Small cakes and Gigi's in my book!!!! Oreo, sweet and salty Carmel n red velvet all yum yum yum!!!
- Best cupcakes in town. I've never had a bad cupcake here. Yummy!
- The strawberry cupcake is wonderful! My son loves the double chocolate cupcake.
- Had some of my daughter's Cotton Candy cupcake and it was awesome! My Sweet and Salty cupcake was a little dry but I will still return!
- We've tried several flavors and it's been hit-n-miss. The Guiness was, by far, the best. Not crazy about their RedVelvet....tastes like regular batter with food coloring added. Oreo has been good!
- The Snowball cupcake is the best!!! But I recommend them all!!
- I absolutely love this place. Great atmosphere for the whole family and delicious cupcakes. Customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!
- The pancake and bacon cupcakes are the best!!!