Cup & Saucer Cafe
3000 NE Killingsworth St (at NE 30th Ave)
Portland, OR 97211
- Pancakes and coffee are amazing, but they're packed on Sunday mornings.
- Free wi-fi! If it's acting up, ask your server to reboot the router. They're working on it!
- The Northwest Benedict is great!
- Great service, locally sourced foods, yummy yummy food and my favourite staff anywhere.
- Be sure to visit the ladies' bathroom for some epic wall scribblings (I love the positive affirmations).
- Get the bacon
- Beware the pancakes of buckwheat-ginger. For us, rather burnt and leftover tasting. Weird at best.
- This is such a tardy "tip" as I've been to every single C & S in Portland and they're all a blast. Though I do kinda miss Mississippi still... Great coffee and honest chow. Carry on Karen. And crew.
- They don't have it on the menu any more but they will make it. The salmon scramble! Get it!
- The Mary Ann with garden sausage is the stuff!
- The original pancakes are blan. I don't recommend
- Great food, but Steps of Service 101 lacking on my trip. Food dropped, waitwaiteaited for coffee and other bevs. Finally found another server and asked for em. Come on, man!
- Great food, good service...but if you are in a time crunch...not a great idea! Other than that--it's great!
- Amazing staff! The ladies of the NE Cup & Saucer are saucy, fun, and great to chat with. A place for locals, surely.
- Great breakfast little $$$, and filing. Biscuits, gravy, potatoes, side of bacon, and a side of sweet potato fries. Plus coffee. Nice balance meal! Remember breakfast is the most important meal of
- Amazing staff. Great energy. Locally sourced food. What more could you ask for?
- The garden scramble is one of the best in Portland. The sheer number of ingredients!
- I recommend the "Super Saucer". Good food after a long night (if you know what I mean). They also serve bloody mary's and mimosas for breakfast.
- The bloody mary is very good. I'm usually dissapointed, but not here.
- Be prepared for them to not bring everything you ordered & not to fix it for you. Be prepared for them not to refill your coffee. Be prepared for small portion sizes & high prices.