Cup O' Joe
Coffee Shop, Café
- Helpful hint: if the cappuccino machine is too loud, take your phone call outside ... Or better yet, just take your phone call outside ~:(
- Try the pattycake cookies.
- Voted Best Coffeehouse in Columbus Alive's 2010 Best of Columbus.
- go to ace bar and brek 500 in skeeball
- Have a lemon bar. No really... Have a lemon bar. So good.
- The iced green tea is fantastic.
- City"s best java before a mtg.
- The red velvet cupcakes are delicious
- Love their pastries. Nice atmosphere but can get crowded.
- Try their almond joy, taste like silk
- Great atmosphere and coffee selections!
- Great assortment of coffees and other drinks. Reasonable prices as well
- The shorter guy with the reddish beard is hot! Grrrr!
- A great cup of coffee and a good way to support a local company.
- Cozy atmosphere and friendly baristas make this an awesome place to get your favorite drinks.
- Nice local coffe house. Located in a mall next to many chains so it looks a bit deceiving. Not much of a food selection, but good coffee, friendly staff, and plenty of power outlets. Free wifi!
- Not a bad place but...wraps not filled and over-priced (altho tasty).
- Try the iced chai tea with a shot of espresso!
- Great selection of teas (Republic of Tea) and coffee should you like one over the other
- Try a pumpkin chai latte made with soy milk. Best hot coffee drink in town!