Cuisine Cuisine (國金軒)
Chinese, Cantonese, Dim Sum
Unit 3101-3107, 3/F, IFC Mall, 8 Finance St
+852 2393 3933
- My family's go-to place...High-quality dim sum in an upscale & serene restaurant w/ a spectacular HK Harbor view.
- Try the new dish of Suckling Pig with Foie Grad on Crispy Rice, the taste is well balanced by the Zisuye underneath.
- Yummy food
- $50 for hot water.
- Great view, great food. Not cheap.
- Awesome dim-sum. Incredibly flavorful. Great view of harbor.
- Very pricy, dim sum gone downhill. Great view though
- Ask for a seat by the window
- Literally awful service. Good view and some reasonable food. The wonton were entirely tasteless though - not what you'd expect from a Michelin starred restaurant.
- High end dim sum with good view and service!
- Great Tim sum
- High class, beautiful restaurant, great food
- 5 , , . . 3 (ifc )
- Order the duck and enjoy the view!
- Great food! Bad service, I walked out today. Nobody came taking my order. I smiled and waved nobody care. I won't go back again. I can eat somewhere else.
- Love dim sum
- Best Bar-B-Q pork in Hong Kong
- Overrated, overpriced, bad service, order a bottle of wine which was overpriced and they did not have it, tried to sell me a higher priced wine, fail.