CUCINA enoteca Del Mar
Italian, Wine Bar, Bar
5:00pm - 9:00pm
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 5:00pm
11:30am - 10:00pm
11:30am - 10:30pm
11:30am - 10:30pm
11:30am - 9:00pm
- If you find a bottle of wine you love, take a couple home with you from the wine shop.
- This latest addition to the Urban Kitchen Group is a beauty, and the accessible Italian-inflected menu offered here is already a proven hit at their CUCINA urbana.
- Try the stuffed squash blossom, the fault crudo, the gnocchi neri, the grilled octopus, the polenta board - you can't go wrong!
- Goat Cheese pizza!
- Dining Room's South West Corner table for quiet & bubbles
- This is pretty much my favorite restaurant (group) EVER. The food is great, such a well-valued wine list, awesome service, killer ambiance...and they play GREAT music too? I'm in love. Get a meatball.
- Really tasty! Small portions but excellent.
- Same menu as Cucina Urbana for now, and that's a good thing.
- Burrata vasi is a must.
- Fantastic food cooked from scratch locals hang out great atmosphere not overly pricey service is great
- great place for a date night (although the views outside arent that great)
- Spaghettini is the bomb!
- Carrot hummus is a must!!
- Rigatoni and Italian red flight
- Delicious pastas & the peach tiramisu was incredible. Desserts made in house.
- Pizza bianca is tasty, design of restaurant is good , prices are reasonable . Can come Again ...
- Awesome service. The lighter pastas are pretty good.
- The agnolotti was the best pasta I have had in years. Eat it or else!!
- Yes - great food. Noisy on weekends and have to have a reservation Friday and Saturday night. But a must dining experience.
- Really good Italian food & wine, I loved the cheese Gnocci here