Italian, Bar, Wine Bar
$ $ $
- 16 years later, still one of my absolute favorite restaurants! Love the food here!
- Sangria is bomb diggity!!!
- Pollo E Orzo salad is awesome!!
- Their best dishes (salmon spaglietti and pesto linguine) aren't on the menu...... Baffles me
- Food was good! The waitress was cranky...
- Delish! Best Bolognese to pass my lips...ever..ever..I promise...ever
- Las pastas, pero el Tiramisu est excelente.
- Parking lot in a class!
- Not the same place you went as a kid. Expensive for what you get and there are better Italian restaurants in Denver. But if your parents a still paying go for it!
- Very expensive. Food is not worth the price you have to pay.
- Notably, Cucina Colore's happy hour features the small plates popular in Venice called cicchetti. None of the offerings costs more than seven bucks
- It was wonderful!
- Fettuccine Bolognese is my all time favorite
- This place is awesome! Peach bread pudding is absolutely fantastic!!! My family and I drive here just for the bread pudding and bring Fam and friends! Other food is good too!!!
- The caprese salad is awesome! Just ask for a side of balsamic to drizzle over the top!
- Bread Pudding is AMAZING!
- The baked fonduta is great - refreshing arugula salad and awesome sausage pizza - Italian margarita was potent but ask for NO SALT as it doesn't fit with the Amaretto
- You can ask for a half order for lunch size portions
- Loved the drink, get a drink from bartender Dane
- The pan-seared black mussels are the best!!