10801 SW 72nd St
Miami, FL 33173
- Sit outside and enjoy the music and people watch, kinda like south beach but NOT!
- The Cuban bowls are great. And the coquito is fire.
- Awesome specials Mon to Wed, food is delicious & priced right. Service is fast and workers are friendly. Place is clean inside and out. I #love this place!
- cuban sandwich and mariquutas were great!
- The vaca frita sandwich is awesome!!!!! Very tasty, and the meat is soft and juicy!!!
- Over seasoned with bottled mojo, taste like chemicals. Disappointed...
- After 4pm deals: Mondays, $3 Pan con Bistec, Tuesdays, $2 Fritas, Wednesdays, $4 Steak Bowls
- It's awesome!!!!!!
- Best fritas in the world
- Loved the vaca frita sandwich
- Great Cuban favorites, and magnificent weather to eat at the tables outside (Caf Style).
- Had the steak sandwich and it was ok. The yucca frita came with 1000 island dressing which was weird but tasted ok. Usually it comes with a garlic dipping sauce. Not wowed yet.
- French Fries are delish!!
- The food was ok. They take way too long to give the customers their food
- Fries are best! Frita is juicy and delicious..
- If you buy a $25 gift card, you get a free steak sandwich, which you can upgrade with extra meat for $1.99!
- Honestly, it's mediocre Cuban food that costs a lot. Go to a small Cuban restaurant if you can, instead.
- The deals Mon-Wednesday are the highlights for most people but a sneakily good vacation frita is my surprise pick here. Try it out, large portion really well cooked.
- Yuuum Cuban food!
- Nothing. Bland frita, pan con etc... Cuban place for tourists. Who makes pan con bisteq & charges extra for lettuce/tomatoe? No house pique? Next. If you want delicious go to Dos Palmas at the Falls.