晶湯匙 Crystal Spoon
- Thai food that implemented local flavors to accommodate general appetite. Extensive menu with fairly acceptable pricing. Food is great but steps down from authentic. .
- Their Thai food is just so-so. Set doesn't include soup and could use more flavor as well. There are better options in Taipei like the "Very Thai" branches or "Rama Thai" at the ATT4FUN building.
- Great Thai restaurant.
- Pretty solid Thai food imo, but I don't eat much Thai.
- Not bad if you just want Thai food, but there are better ones out there.
- Cuisine here is super duper expensive! I don't think I will visit here again. The Thai food here doesn't taste that great...