Crumbs Bake Shop
Cupcakes, Coffee Shop, Bakery
1675 Broadway (btw 52nd & 53rd)
New York, NY 10019
- Go to Crumb's. Get the Fat Boy Sampler if it hasn't already sold out.
- Try the Holiday Cupcake
- Best coffee in the area
- Get a Red Velvet Cupcake. You know you want to...
- Pink Lemonade cupcake is fantastic. Not as overwhelming as some of the more chocolatey flavors.
- If an atheist has a cupcake from here, he or she will believe in God.
- $0.99 Iced Coffee, plain or hazelnut, any size!
- For your next celebration get a homemade Crumbs cake. Yep, its more than just a cupcake palace they make full size cakes too!
- Haven't had a bad experience yet! Love the squiggle cupcake!
- Yum! The staff is nice too.
- Des cupcakes gros comme des muffins et on rigole pas quant la quantit de topings! Incroyable choix, sacrment gourmand. Autre chose que de la simple gnoise et crme au beurre. Nombreuses adresses.
- Homemade sodas are good!
- Store hours: M-W 7-8 ; Th-F 7-9 ; Sa 10-8 ; Su 10-7. Nobody's posted times and I'm tired off going away crumbless, so here they are.
- This location absolutely does have the Elvis. My Favorite!!
- Try the caramel apple cupcake
- Red velvet cupcake was very disappointing. Magnolia is much much better.
- Never order before afternoon. The morning cupcakes are stale.
- Amazing cupcakes and wonderful packing. They didn't have chocolate for mocha, so tried their capuchino which was good.
- The cupcakes are amazing!
- The cupcakes are amazing