269 Wujiang Road (Taixing Road)
- The foie gras and crab cake eggs benedict are delicious. The apple crumble not so much. The green tea ice cream is way too strong
- The place is a bit hidden. The escalator only stops at third floor so better that you take elevator straight to 4th.
- 1st course was soso but mains and dessert were good. Music is too Justin Bieber though... Beautiful venue during summer
- Excellent Bloody Mary... Great for a lazy afternoon
- Great food, great outdoor seating. Love this place!
- Try the Choco Attack. Awesome!
- Fine & delicate food. Spacious with nice outdoor seats. Good for family with kids as well.