239 Boyes Blvd
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Try the chicken fried steak or huevos rancheros. Yum!
- Good vegetarian options
- Cornflake French toast!!! Steak sandwich!!! Drool.
- Yummy hash and eggs
- Check citi deals easy rewards for bogo deals
- French toast is DISGUSTING. It's deep fried bread. Avoid !
- Check the whiteboard for specials.
- Excellent cinnamon French toast
- French toast are a little small. but tasty. the pancakes are good, but not huge like the menu says. solid meals, popular place.
- Corn beef and hash, over easy eggs with a biscuit! BOMB... great food Mike!
- Best chicken fried steak in the universe! Dynamite service too!
- It's not on the menu but you MUST order the Salmon eggs benedict. Eggy heaven!
- There's a reason they were voted best breakfast for Sonoma Valley 2010! Great Food! Great Service!
- Best breakfast spot in Sonoma!
- Solid breakfast if you are staying at the Sonoma Creek Inn.