125 Westbourne Park Rd
London, Greater London W2 5QL
+44 20 7727 6771
- Great margaritas!!
- Highly recommend Baja Shrimp Quesadillas
- Very quirky Mexican place with unusual decor. You have to try their margaritas!
- Agave margarita is the order
- Best Mexican and Margaritas in West London! Ol
- Def the best Mexican in London!
- The Tommy's Margarita is excellent
- Do not have sex after eating here. This lesson came too late for Sam - don't make the same mistake
- 4 Chili Margaritas might kill you.
- They have a bunch of tequila and they know what to do with it. Nuff said.
- Normally okay, but tonight they seem to be having a bit of a melt down. Not their best.
- Nachos were good....but everything else fell flat for me. They added this weird Mango salsa with some of the tacos and tostadas that didn't go with it. I really wanted to love this place.
- Garbage service. It's almost like nobody wants to work there.
- The ingredients are a little out of the ordinary, but turns out scallops go great in tacos! Tequila cocktails are on point too.
- Excellent Mexican food and drinks! Guac is smooth with homemade tortillas. Try the shrimp quesadilla.
- Amazing food and drinks!! The shared platters are well enough for 3 hungry people!
- Good margaritas. Bit pricey. Love the Lucky Lily.
- Pomegranate margarita is superb
- Come on the first Thursday of the month. You won't be disappointed! Deejay Wheelie Bag plays the best of Cumbria, Jazz, Swing and Blues. Don't miss it!!
- Fantastic nachos with guacamole and salsa!