Cajun / Creole, Seafood
1401 Green Oaks, Suite 301 (at W. Pleasant Ridge Rd.)
Arlington, TX 76016
- Crawfish touffe Stuffed Pistolettes are world class
- Food good, service is very slow on Friday nights. Everything cooked to order.
- Live music on Friday nights!
- Gumbo is great.
- Oysters are good
- Everything was yummy! Jambalaya, green beans, Cajun corn and craw puppies.
- Don't be in a hurry. Understaffed. Slow cooks, and overpriced. I so wanted to like this place.
- Dirty rice rocks!!
- Excellent boudin sausage appetizers!
- Awesome food! Boudin is the best I've had!
- Get the crawfish touffe , hands down the best I've had