The Crab Pot
- Just buy the giant size beer. You know you want it!
- The crab and salmon was great. Wife enjoyed getting her hands dirty. Great view of the Marina.
- Eat outside if it's not windy! The ahi tuna sandwich is great!
- Always the freshest and always good!
- Not as good as boiling crab. Or Joe's
- Best happy hour, outdoor atmosphere, great people watching and good food. My must go to place everytime I am in town!
- Long happy hour, good prices and apps!
- The service was rather friendly, conversational, and accommodating here. And I had the Westport, and shrimp and muscles. All the seafood here was really fresh, full of ingredients, and big portions.
- Yenge iin doru adres:-)
- Nice patio and fire pit good happy hour and happy hour specials
- Oysters! Reasonably priced and reasonably sized.
- Crab! Yum!
- Great happy hour deals spicy shrimp not so spicy but very messy and a bitch to eat
- oyster shooters and margaritas on the rocks.
- Ugh...not one of my favorites.
- "Fresh fish specials." This type of advertising might imply 'not freeze-dried' or overcooked fish. Which, in two orders, both fish overcooked and vegetables dry-blander then ever. Its not 'fish' pot.
- They seem to be incredibly strict when it comes to checking ID for alcohol at the bar.
- be sure to leave enough room.inyour belly for Strawberry Rhubarb cake (w/vanilla ice cream). One order can feed four!
- and amazingly they have this rhubarb cake thing....damn good!!!!
- Si tienen oportunidad de visitarlo, Pidan el Platillo alaska!! uffffff Delicioso y a buen precio!