Crêpes à GoGo
Creperie, Café, French
750 Spadina Ave (Entrance on Bloor) (Spadina Ave/Bloor St)
Toronto, ON M4W 3Y8
- best Parisien style crepes in Toronto. Oo la la!
- Great food but unimpressed with the owner. As Tyler D. mentioned she is abrupt and borderline inappropriate. Can be quite rude to own employees as well. Surprised she still has a staff
- Love the limonana!
- Good coffee, delicious crepe , tasty lemonane!
- Limonana is absolutely delicious. And refreshing after a night of, ahem, indulging.
- Dark chocolate is super delicious!
- Amazing brie crepe with fresh basil
- I always have to get the Big Ben. A bottle of cider or limonana to drink is the perfect touch. Also, I adore Vronique - years of coming here and it feels like eating in her kitchen!
- Try the sweet Julia - Pretty taste!
- Sweet and Savoury crepes are delish..the one w/ strawberries + maple syrup is a goodie. P.S. Accordian player on Saturdays! Cute touch.
- Sweet & Savoury: Veronique
- Order a warm Limomana, excellent drink for your throat. And delicious!
- you can practice your french here. absolutely great crepes.
- Best crepes I've ever had. The Parisienne was fantastic!
- My fav: le gourmande Avec banane. Crepe with tartinade (nutella) & banana.
- The best crepes and beverage combo in town - Try the Limonana is incredible
- The limonana Gogo is a must have....
- Delicious dessert AND savoury crepes.
- My favorite crperie in Toronto since 2005. I have a new found appreciation for them though -- this restaurant is so authentically Parisian their staff is always a little rude.
- Love this place! Great atmosphere, friendly staff! Delicious Crepes and great coffee too.