Cozumel Mexican Restaurant
- The queso is a MUST!!!! Best ever. Also, get a monster margarita :)
- Loves the cheese dip :)
- Order corn tortillas with everything!
- Yummy magaritas
- Fast, authentic Mexican food, great service!
- Chips and salsa for daaayyyyssss
- Good fajitas
- Awful experience last night. Usual dining area was closed. Seated us back by the kitchen not a booth. Waited a very long time to order. Did not have a relaxing pleasurable experience as planned. Boo.
- Good food generally
- Big menu, great Mexican food. Huge Margaritas.
- Fajitas rancheras !
- Best fajitas ever!
- don't listen to Melissa H
- Easily the best thing there is the Tacos Al Pastor. You won't regret it.
- I eat real cheap here. I get the half order of the nachos supreme. If I feel like splurging I order a side of shrimp. Its delicious! My bill ranges from $5-10 max!
- Great food and great margaritas! Quesadilla grande is definitely my favorite!
- The Quesadilla Grande is phenomenal. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
- Try the Tacos Al Pastor. Steak and chorizo cooked with pineapple & onions!
- I have requested that they make my food as spicy as possible and it still manages to disappoint. The food is tasty otherwise, but I have to bring my own bottle of habenero sauce to enjoy it.