Cova Ristorante & Caffè
- Cake is delicious ... but staff all look bad mood
- Great coffee and the staff all wear bow ties!
- The service sucks!The waitress were all falling asleep and they were simply ill mannered!
- The peanut Feuillentine was delicious with the Pauline cream and crunchy cake base.
- Pretentious place with bad food and inadequate service. A typical spot for the niveau riches, who still don't understand that you can't buy class by simply throwing money at it.
- Buffet tea time is a winner
- Good place for a business meeting
- After numerous tries at diffent Cova locations, I've concluded that their once famed pastries are so-so.
- Not a whole lot other than coffee and a place to sit.
- Good coffee but if you're into soy latte this is not the place for you.