The Courtyard Restaurant - McMenamins Kennedy School
Restaurant, Bar, Brewery
- This former elementary school feels like perpetual recess for kids and adults alike. On your way to the dining room, roam the halls and run around the gym.
- Sat outside...great atmosphere. Ordered Salmon. Unfortunately, that was bad. Really bad. Come for the drinks.
- Breakfast here is really not that awesome your better off walking down to Alberta st and getting something yummy at the many cafes that line the street.
- Terrible service! Took over an hour to get our meal with maybe 60% capacity in the restaurant. Orders had lots of errors so BE SPECIFIC.
- Play Geek Trivia every second Tuesday from 7pm-9pm in the theater - http://www.facebook.com/PortlandGeekTrivia
- The same food and beer like in the bars. Prefer the boiling room
- Tons of bars and restaurantsmust visit in Portland!
- Cajun tater tots are the bomb!
- The soaking pool!!!
- Incredible hummus plate appetizer.
- Tots and cider
- They serve the Ruby Ale and Terminator Stout milkshakes here.
- While the burgers and sandwiches look amazing, don't overlook the bowls st the top of the menu.
- This is where you'll want to eat while you're at the Kennedy School. Not to knock the other small bars, this is just the most complete menu.
- Our service was excellent! Thanks for everything Zachary!
- It turns out they'll Cajun-ize anything if you just ask them.
- Nice gluten free menu. Amazingly fast and friendly service. Grab a communication breakdown burger!
- Fun atmosphere, cool reclaimed building, flighty service, food is blah. Come post-dinner for the bars.