The Courtyard Restaurant - McMenamins Kennedy School
Restaurant, Bar, Brewery
- This former elementary school feels like perpetual recess for kids and adults alike. On your way to the dining room, roam the halls and run around the gym.
- Sat outside...great atmosphere. Ordered Salmon. Unfortunately, that was bad. Really bad. Come for the drinks.
- Breakfast here is really not that awesome your better off walking down to Alberta st and getting something yummy at the many cafes that line the street.
- Terrible service! Took over an hour to get our meal with maybe 60% capacity in the restaurant. Orders had lots of errors so BE SPECIFIC.
- Play Geek Trivia every second Tuesday from 7pm-9pm in the theater - http://www.facebook.com/PortlandGeekTrivia
- The same food and beer like in the bars. Prefer the boiling room
- Tons of bars and restaurantsmust visit in Portland!
- Cajun tater tots are the bomb!
- The soaking pool!!!
- Incredible hummus plate appetizer.
- Tots and cider
- They serve the Ruby Ale and Terminator Stout milkshakes here.
- While the burgers and sandwiches look amazing, don't overlook the bowls st the top of the menu.
- This is where you'll want to eat while you're at the Kennedy School. Not to knock the other small bars, this is just the most complete menu.
- Our service was excellent! Thanks for everything Zachary!
- It turns out they'll Cajun-ize anything if you just ask them.
- Nice gluten free menu. Amazingly fast and friendly service. Grab a communication breakdown burger!
- Fun atmosphere, cool reclaimed building, flighty service, food is blah. Come post-dinner for the bars.
- Great atmosphere, good food, but it's spendy for what they offer. Probably the neighborhood. The restaurant is clean but they have tables with grooves that definitely do NOT get cleaned (see pic).